This wasn’t my recipe, but the link to the site where I originally found it is dead (sadface). I’ll include the original link at the bottom just in case it comes back up.
This is what I used for my Buffalo chicken slaw recipe. But you know what? I really think I prefer it without the chicken. It’s not that I don’t like chicken, but it just doesn’t add enough for me to get excited about it. So here’s the recipe, without the chicken, that I think you should use.
Do yourself a favor and only make a half batch; this recipe is for the full batch
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c blue cheese dressing
- 1 c Franks Red Hot Sauce (not Buffalo sauce)
- Cream the cream cheese and blue cheese dressing in your food processor.
- Add the hot sauce and blitz until combined.
- Optional: bake in a shallow dip dish for 20 min at 350° prior to serving.
Serve with celery, chicken fingers, corn chips, etc. Or use on Buffalo slaw, my favorite. If you really want chicken, stir in a 10oz can of white meat chicken, drained, after adding the hot sauce and before cooking it.
Original link (broken as of 7/23/2017) to the recipe I used for this dip.